SERVICE RECORD MONITORING SYSTEM for IAS Officers »
IAS Cell »
IAS cell has been constituted to look after different aspects of service matters for the IAS officers who are either working in the State Govt. at West Bengal or on Central Deputation or on Inter-State deputation.
- To ensure better co-ordination among different departments headed by the IAS officers.
- To process the transfer posting of IAS officers in different departments of Government of West Bengal.
- To co-ordinate the placement of IAS officers on central deputation & Inter-State Deputation or on Foreign Assignment.
- To look after the service matters of the concerned IAS Officers.
- To initiate measures for overall development of administration.
Objectives & Functionalities »
The following functionalities are maintained through this system-
» Incumbent Officer-
- Management of Basic Information.
- Online filling up of IPR & MPR.
- Online filling up of Performance Appraisal Report.
- Online Application for Leave.
- Detailed Posting History.
» IAS Cell-
- Entry & Updattion of IAS Officers.
- Management & Control of PAR Movement.
- Tasks like Transfer, Pay Fixation, Confirmation.
- Generation of Query List & Orders.
IAS Online User
|No any user Online!!!|